Home Health Aide
CNA’s serve as a conduit between patients, nurses and doctors and record and communicate all issues to medical staff. You can count on our home health aides to provide you with the level of care that improves life at home.
Some of the caregiving responsibilities entrusted to Home Health Aides are:
- Monitoring Blood Pressure, Temperature and other Vital Signs
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Bathe and dress patients
- Assisting patients to eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets
Please feel free to call us at 303-270-0000 to request for these services to be provided in your home. Thank you for choosing Astra Health Care, Inc. for your family!